Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy belated April fools DAY! xD

I got fooled by Izzaty three times! Goshh!!! and once by yi xuan..swtswt

1st time: Izzaty: Eh, Huiee, look got something under there!
Me: Hah? wad?
Izzaty: Happy A.F. day! xD

2nd time: Izzaty: Look Huiee! There's that **** fella!
Me: hah?!! Where?!
Izzaty: U kena 2nd time dah! hahaha!

3RD TIME( through sms this time)Izaty: Huiee, i'm going to shift house by this month..haiz
Me: Hah?! Why?! why so fast?!
Izzaty: Happy april fools day!
Me: *swt swt swt* *IM so stupid*

And the other prank was by YI Xuan..She can get me really easily..LOL

The funniest prank was by fooling guys that they dint zip their pants! Majority of them kena! hahaha! And TL also kena! *Not the same prank* Me and izzaty was being so bad that day..haha! (X

I dint get to fool Kim Ngiam! NOOOO! just because my hp dat time send late sms to his hp.*sigh*

Well, at first im trying not to fall for anyone's trick, but i still cant avoid it.*haiz* Anyway, i fooled my parents too! hehehehe!
Yuming keep on scaring me and Izzaty whenever he saw us..*but we nvr notice him* He can really give ppl a heartattack..xD

I love BIO!! during bio lesson in tuition, everybody went high~ hahaha! [X

No comments: