Saturday, March 29, 2008

Yesterday went high with izzaty, jin hwei and chiau hui in class. When we were having our bm lesson with En Zaidi went talking about homosexuals when we are dicussing about the word 'asmara'. Hahaha! But well, he said its normal and said that those who are homos, we should learn how to accept them as a part of our society, unless if they try to PROVOKE us, we shud do the other way..[X

Before recess, I went kinda LOW in class, *coz its physics period, cant blame me*. I yawned more than 10 times! Zzzz~ Me and chiau hui nearly sleep in class..BUT Izzaty and jin hwei were actually enjoying her class. * thats weird*

After school, Kim Ngiam and Yu Ming were telling lame jokes to us. Well, 1 of it was reall funny by Kim Ngiam. I sorta laughed none stop after listening to it. *Btw, its sort of a sick joke* xD

Went celebrating my sister's and my mum's friend daughter's bdae at *i duno wad name is the hotel*...The food sucks though...Buffet dinner sumore! Lagi cham! Especially the big big clams. No wonder Mr Bean dont like to eat it. Its sort of sucks! Sumore my aunt told me it taste kinda raw. For one person for the buffet dinner cost RM 79!!! damn hell expensive! *sigh* And the lalas' meat so small and yet the shell so big.

But i love the desserts most. I ate the cakes and etc etc NONE STOP. And i did gained weight. [8 I know im a picky eater but WE MUST ENJOY OUR FOOD RIGHT?! XD I eat none stop till feeling sleepy..hehehe..(X

No comments: