Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ugrhh..
imgettinglazy'
How far can i get lazier? *Someonejustwakemeuptoremindmeaboutmidyearexam*

I am getting pissed off talking to her. Anyway, its Funny. To me. Sometimes.

I mean, what's her problem! Seems so desperadoooo! urrgghhhh..

During sejarah period, im just plain staring at teacher. I could not really pay attention to what teacher say. Started chap 4. It is not as easy as it seems to be. Not for a Dumbo like me. -.-

I passed my Chemistry test! *miracle-ly* XD Daniel! I 'hate' you!!! *p/s: not that hate hate.* U scared damn well in it! I wish i can get ur brain. Getting A part of it is okay to me already. xD

Tmr will be accounts tuition. Guuhh, sumone pls teach me accounts! I'm struggling in it.. -________-

Woo. Me and Izzaty went thinking something really wrong today. It was urm...reaallll wrong. xD

Of all, today was fun. As usual. My single life. (:




P/s :I found that En.Zaidi is actually a nice teacher. (:

No comments: