Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Going to my second guitar centre this friday..

HAFTA LEARN TUNING DE!!! or else my guitar string will end up breaking one by one.

I noticed that our gap is getting further and further apart.
I dont if its my problem or yours.
I know its mine. I hafta admit that.
You are always on ur own, and so do I.
Its that when we wanna talk to each other, we nvr seems to have the 'guts' to talk.
I just wanna all of this to change.
Change back to de way it was.


Guuhhhh..Kay Jun made me scream when he poked me. sigh*

Yu Ming nvr gets tired of scaring Izzaty..Thats funny..xD

Got back my addmaths test paper back today. I such stuupppppiidd FELA that i got lotsa silly mistakes in that! Yea, 'thanks' to my blurness during exam time...-________-

Tmr will be biology test. *hope that i will do well in it*..Better still, will make teacher forget all about the test. Must find a reason to go to the hall during that period! xD

Gosh, my BM vocabulary SUCKS...(X

No comments: