Thursday, April 17, 2008

OUR FAIRYTALE HAD ENDED.

Like how every fairytale should end.

There's always a conflict which appears.

And it ended up peacefully.

Either with a broken heart or a sealed heart.

I was being emo lately, with a broken heart.

1) our singing audition had been called off. But it nvr spoil our semangat.

2) It ended.

3) I was confused.


Whenever i looked at you, I want to breakdown. I was trying to be tough. I know i can! I CAN! U make me compliment myself. Hate myself. I painted a smile on me. Not depression. I was so stupid for every mistake i had done.

Hate me today.

Made me listen to blue october-hate me, I really hate myself for that. Im so silly arent I? (:




Today, I went high, trying to forget all the nostalgia. I have done it! I love myself ! Im free! Im being me! It wasnt tough after all. I just wanna thank u for all the sweet memories. (X iM ALRIGHT! Thinks whats good for you.

Today was hari kecemerlangan. The performances was quite okay. Not too bad. But the speech by pn zakiyah was really long. But not as long as last last week assmbly. (; Chit chat with mei ling about our pets! xD It wasnt boring after all. Receive my money and certificate. RM40 niah, quite little..-_______- Better than nothing.

After that program, went high in class. Sang none stop. Sang kids chinese songs. Never felt too old for that. (X

Woon Zhien's Pants got tored! XD i DUNO who's idea is that. Lol..it got tored at the under part. xD Laugh til stomachache. hahahhaa!

En. Mail joked with us in class the whole Eng period. Talking about similiar words to the word 'good'.

En mail went praising himself the whole time. Its good to praise him. Coz we will get extra marks for that. 10 marks! xD DAMN 'CHAK HAI' wei..XP He was a good debator. Teacher's debater. Hahaha! His slang when debating, Sounds really funny, AS in he is like using another accent.


The conclusion is, i had a great time today. (X
















No comments: