Friday, April 4, 2008

Lalalala..~
Emo-ing now..I duno why..Dont ask me why..
Emo feeling starts to attack me these days...
haaaaiihhzzzz...

On thurs, bad luck or not..
Kena from Pn Julie..*grrrr..i hate her for that*
Anyway, chee guan, its okay..Coz i think its normal to me..(X
I kinda expected one day i will sure kena from her..LOL

During the easter's party, i dont think she notice i was at the back of her..
Just becuz im wearing my NEW librarian T-shirt...
She was waving her hands..*like lil kids i hafta say*
Me and Tl kenot tahan so we are giggling at the back..(=
But the performances was nice..
The second dance there is lotsa pausing..
Nice pausing anyway! (X
The sketch! Fuyohhh! best ah!

Then I went out camwhore with Su Laine..hehehe..(X
Btw, Yu Ming! I forgot wad song u ask me find de..Im sry!

Tagged by Yi Xuan:

1. Real name : Teoh Hui Ee

2. Nickname : Eeeee *-_____-*, hui hui, huizz, ah Hui Ee..

3. Married : Nooooo!

4. Male or Female : FeMale

5. Highschool : SMK Taman Sea.

6. College : Nop..In 2 more years time..*I will be waiting*

7. Short or long hair : Not too long not too short..But will be having a hair-cut soon..(X

8. Are you a health freak : Yes!

9. Height : 160 cm? i duno~

10. Do you have a crush on someone : Yeahhhh~

11. Do you like yourself : Love my self! XD

12. Piercings : ears only..

13. Righty or Lefty : both...



FIRST'S

14. First surgery : Noppeeee..

15. First piercing(s) : ears? When i was 12 yrs...

16. First person you see in the morning :My sister..xD

17. First award : Errr...er..i forgoten when..hehe..

18. First sport you joined :Er, some sort of telematch event in my kindergarten..

19. First pet : Doggiee~

20. First vacation : Er, to s'pore...i guess..

22. First crush : This i remembered! When i was at standard 6..



CURRENTLY

23. Eating : Nothing..

24. Drinking : Nothing...*i just woke up* *yawn*

25. I'm about to : Go down and wash my face..-_____-



YOUR FUTURE

26. Want kids : Have to..

27. Want to get married : Not now..

28. Careers in mind :business *marketing stuff*, or graphic designer? or pharmacist..



WHICH ONE IS BETTER

29. Lips or eyes : Eyes..(=

30. Hugs or kisses : Hugsss~~

31. Shorter or taller : taller!

32. Romantic or spontaneous : Both..

33. Sensitive or loud : Sensitive.

34. Trouble maker or hesitant : Hah! Nah, none of them..



HAVE YOU EVER

35. Kissed a stranger : NOOOOOO! being kissed by one stranger got la..*my mum friend when i was a kid*

36. Drank bubbles : I have no idea..

37. Lost glasses/contacts : Nah, broke my glasses got la..xD

38. Ran away from home : Nooooo!!

39. Liked someone younger : Noo laa..as a pet bro maybe laa..

40. Liked someone older : Er..yea..?

41. Broken someone's heart : yes.

42. Been arrested : No! What crime will i be doing? =D

43. Cried when someone died :Nooo? coz i nvr attend one yet..hehehe..*glad*

44. Liked a friend : yea..



DO YOU BELIEVE IN

45. Yourself : Yea, coz im myself! xD

46. Miracles : Yea, i believe in it always..

47. Heaven : yes.

48. Santa claus : Er..yea..when i was 11-14 yrs..xD I even put a socks near my bed awaiting santa's present...(X

49. Angels : yea..




ANSWER TRUTHFULLY ~*

50. Is there one person you want to be with right now : yeapp

51. Do you believe in God :Yesss!

52. Tag 5 people :
1. Chee Guan
2. Kay Jun
3. Izzaty
4. Gan Ying
5. Keng Hwa

No comments: