Wednesday, December 20, 2006

what a day..

'gained weight?!' i thought for a second i was to pass out..'you are kidding me, right' i said that after my sister being too honest said that i had gained 3 kg during the holidays! syht! 'of course yes!' she said..but my mind kept reminding me dont worry about it..but ..haiz..wanna forget bout this already..and FAST!

well, the santa claus (real life) i drew today looks like a vampire to my art class teacher..i cant stop myslf from drawing like that..*wtd..i sux * and the santa claus puppet my bro made looks kinda fluffy..ts beard 'which is made out of cotton wools too many for the puppet..teacher cherry said that the santa might get coke when he starts talkin coz there too much beard on his face..and will starts choking..haha..*'plz get this right..im just telling the truth..do not meant to curse santa claus..'*

i cant believe what i heard when my mum told me that one of my cousin from hometown is comin to pj to study at yuk chai skool..her reason is grandpa forced him to study here..ok wert.. can get good education..

while eating dinner my mum suddenly talk about education..*hah..pressure!* which would explain why today she went talkin ' its best you continue form 6..easier to find job next time..'.. su laine arh..how did your bro do so well in exams wan? sumore top spm scorer wor..*envy*..any secrets anot wan? hehe..my mum also encourage me to study or work abroad..

one more week till my bro have to go to his new school to starts practising lining up during the assembly, and to know the school much more better..time passes so fast..im feeling myself old edi..

No comments: