Saturday, December 16, 2006

what a boring day..

today went to 1u to celebrate my little's bro best friend birthday..there are lots of little kids there...*freaked out*.. she celebrated her birthday at play and learn centre... well, i played carom, congkak, and pool.....well, i defeated her in two games.. haha...i just sucks in pool.... and i think i spend most of my time go on9 there... haiz..but sad la..cant go in messenger..

haiz..days passes by really really fast..haiz..at home ready to be rottten..haiz..why in the hell my mum ask us to come back from hometown so fast..ITS NOT EVEN A WEEK YET!...~BOO HOO HOO HOO~

i wrote lots of poems bout my life....


here it is..



For days and nights,
i kept thinking thoughtfully,
i cant pretend i dont care,
as there's always somethimg in my way...


I woke up early in my room,
waiting for my alarm clock to,..
shout its voices out,
I counted 1, 2, 3...,
As time passes slowly, reminding me,
How long i have been waiting..,
for miracles to happen...


to be continue..

No comments: