Monday, December 4, 2006

haiz..just a sick day for me...

haiz..got sick today..*sigh*...well, my other two cousins oso got flu..duno whether i spread it to them anot..but i dun think so lorh..coz..the weather is already so hot...sumore nearly got sunburn. Haiz..days pass by so fast..gettin older and older already...

Yay! cant wait till next year that i can get extra angpaus! coz..my cousin is wedding next year..and my uncle remarried...sumore got extra 5 cousins in one shot! haiz..duno how many cousins i have adi...u noe..'buy one free 5?' haha!...well, i was waitin for christmas day to come...so that i can receive lotsa christmas presents! *kekeke*..

so u all bought all the books already? me not reali yet..haiz........dam lazy to study larh during the holidays..well, i had planned lotsa stuff to do after pmr next year.. just hoping that next year all da lansi and 'bitches' wont be as same class as me...

so u all gooin anywhere during the holidays? me yah..s'pore! cant wait to go there...doin countdown now....still got 3 more days to go.....tml my aunt comin down to pj to go together with us to s'pore...

all i can do all day long now is go shopping, sleepin like a pig......*that nobody could wake me up from my slumber...* and eatin! I eat none stop just to stop my damn flu...well, after the flu is over..i will start exercising and keep fir d..or else i could not fit myself in my *just bought new year clothes..* haha..

1 comment:

Chrno said...

wah...flu...fever...hahaz..hope you can recover asap! =p...and singapore trip! hahaz..good lah u..enjoy ur holiday yea! and so good u will have a lot of present 4 christmas....i think i dun even have one gua..christmas nothing special to me ..=p