Friday, December 15, 2006

continue..

then i we went down the stairs...to go to visit more exhibition in the museum..well, i saw this ppl in a malay suit.. he acted as if he is a wax figure... starts moving his hands like a robot.. to have a closer look at him..( i tot he is a it)... me and my mum went near to him..and then he starts saying hello.....welcome...( IN A SCARY WAY) my heart nearly faint... my mum and me got shocked... and all we can do is just laugh at our sillyness...my dad din even got frighten cause he saw his little toe moving... well, when my cousins got shocked by that..they ran away as fast as they could..and was shouting all the tym they are running..

their shouts can even be heard from upstairs...not to mention my bro shouted like a girl! *no offence8..he always does that..then we continue our walk inside..and then we say this lady sitting by the stairs of the malay house...(in the museum)..and my mum go ask her..are u real??? and luckily she din even scare us this time... haha..

No comments: