Saturday, December 16, 2006

my life..

Its hard to be me,
Livin in my own world,
didnt understand what will happen,
when you take a chance..

everytime when i look at the door,
the world is wider and complicated,
not as easy as you see with your eyes,
only a true sincere heart wil do,
A voice inside my mind,
kept on reminding me to keep strong..

Closing my eyes,
resting weary thoughts,
sometimes i am lost in my dreams,
couldnt find the way out,
with hands all shaking cold,
a bunch of fears surrounding me,
i cried to sleep driven by my fears..

you dont know what is like,
to be left out in the dark,
with no one sharing your fear with,
that no one understands you,
and no one there to save you,
i could only hope and pray,
for my prayers could be heard..

doubt appeared in my heart about,
everybody's sincerity,
is everybody going crazy?,
whats going on?,
sometimes was struggling to find the answer,
that ia hidden beneath the truth..

i dont want to be the reason why,
i dont want to do this anymore,
im tired of those ppl lying,
at the back of me,
i do feel like sinking..

i felt a wound in my chest,
just like percing though my heart,
you tear my heart apart,
you wreak my heart,
i tried to forget everything,
you have done,
with all the trust and faith i gave you,...

im confused my feelings with the truth,
wondering whether its good or bad,
someone went and change the words,
and now my trust towards ppl,
its empty in my heart..

i sensed freedom from far away,
in my ambitious soul,
its just like,
a bird with a broken wing,
that is trapped in a complicated maze,
trying to find a way out,
but my faith,
it give me strength ,
strength to believe..

speak of the words,
im gratteful for what i have,
and you are always there beside me,
thought i was alone,
no one to share my thoughts with,
but u are always there,
right beside me..

whenever i gaze upon the stars,
i see my diamond from afar,
i beleve in shooting for the stars,
believing nothing that i cant reach,
and nothing ia there to blur my sight..

present me the chance to be,
the beautiful one i want to be,
give m the taste of being rich,
with the power to buy, things i dont know which..

grant my wish to be well known,
far and wide around the world,
bless me with the gift of einsteins brain,
so no hard work go down to the drain..

i want these things,
which i cannot get,
making me learn to love myself,
being on my own,
my very true self..

as the years roll on,
my dreams and thoughts continued,
the world changes more and more,
and it is same to human beings,
sometimes bad,
sometimes good,
and many will soar...



i shorten the poem alot d ..so it will fit ngam ngam..haha!

No comments: