Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Right after school today...

Im like totally tired and moodless..

Im just tired of today. Looking that the b*** people, make my life miserable. Especially the f**** people which i dont feel like mentioning the name. Or else it will be offensive.

You might think im sad and depressed over my marks, yes, u got it right...

You might think im being hurt today..if yes, ur right again...

You might even think i may had a mood swing today, i can tell u, you are right again..

You might also think im just stressed over some stuff, again, you ARE right...

You might think im being left-out, yes, i think i got that feeling too...

I felt lousy. Just ignore me. I might even lost my temper and hurt someone else feeling. Don;t blame me on that. My emotion is just not on the right level that it should be. I don't feel like expressing out. But the only way i can do about it is....

Like what Ee Ling told me...

Scream it out to the toilet bowl and flush it down!

And i will do it!

During pj period today, It was a blast in the class. Pn Mariati was telling us stories. It seems like a horror story to me but its nice and interesting. I sortof believe in it.

Story no.1:


When you are sleeping, your soul actually come out from your body. As in your like actually half-dead. Your soul will wonder around. And NEVER apply make-up on your face before u go to sleep. As ur soul, might not find your body. As it might cant recognise your face. Had you ever dream of meeting someone? and talking to them? and been to that particular place which seems familiar to you? Yes, u actually had been to that place. I mean your soul. You actually met the person's soul and talk to them. And the place u dreamt of, u really had been over there. But when u dream of that someone, one of u all will forget what they dream of. And only ONE will remember. *SEEMS true to me*

Story no.2:

Girls, never comb your hair while you are halfway in the toilet doing some 'business'..Teacher told us that, u might even see a ghost in front of u. She said it is true as it happens in her school last time. And from that day onwards, they nvr go to the toilet alone.

Story no.3:

I don't think i will talk about it. As u people might even not have appetite to eat your meal. (:

No comments: