Sunday, June 8, 2008

kena tag by lingz ..

6 things I'm passionate about;

» sleeping
» eat
» music *lalalala*
» $$$$$
» online
» PLAY MY GUItar!

6 things I say too often;

» omg
» What the f***
» What the hell?!!
» SWT..
» shaddup lar! *SIGH*
» Damn you.

6 books I've read recently;

» Looking through the window
» All american girl
» Fruits basket
» Chinese cinderella
» *forgot*
» *forgot*

6 songs I could listen to over & over again;
» Last farewell
» last night
» breathless
» So far away
» Goodbye days
» Cry

6 things I learnt for the past year;

» Enjoy your life till the max!
» Be more serious.
» Nvr be too annoying.
» Nvr regret what u had done.
» Must enjoy being single?
» Love ur friends and be more grateful to what u r having now.

6 people to tag;

» Nathanael
» Yuen Hee
» Chee Guan
» William
» Gan Ying
» Yi Xuan

No comments: