Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hey Bloggiiieeee! XD

Yesterday's badminton match was great! Wonderful! (:

Played with friends and my annoying brat sister. Blah, i regretted for using that 'small girl' word in front of her. She used the word to shot me back! brrrr!!

Ernest muscles was like..wao! huge! XXP Ying jin keep on complaining that his muscles is too big, and keep on asking me why ernest wants to show of his muscles by wearing a none sleeveless shirt. LOL.

The weird thing was, when i was a partner with cheeguan, and ernest with jeh ying, me and cheguan sort of tease each other none stop, but ernest and jeh ying was like..*Zzzzz* TOTALSILENCE.

When samantha was there, we pulled her to sit at the bench behind kayjun. I dint know kay jun can actually play?! o.o! The way he play was FUNNY! he looks like a bunny jumping..hehe xP me and sister having fun teasing they 2 though..hehe..

me: ehm look how he runs, damn man wei!
sis: hahaha..
me: Look how he swt his man-ness swt out..fuyoh..look how he swings his wet hair, damn HOT wei! xD
sam: I dunwanna look...lalalala~


kayjun: *SWeat*

Nathanael played not bad wei! (x

Kow Kay Jun and ernest, u 2 better watch out on friday! For playing a prank on ME! T.T

No comments: