Friday, June 13, 2008

The first day of kem pertauliahan was....

Tiring..But fun...(:

But its the teori and the physical test is fun. U can crap in the teori paper..And i heard jia kent said that some of william's answers are funny. I sortof gave stupid answers for the PC section. Orienteering questions are actually easier than what i thought. Still i cannot answer all questions though. D8

For the physical test, at first we have to run 12 ROUNDS IN 18 mins~!!! (for girls) and for guys, unfortunately only 15 mins..We girls get the privilege huh..xD I left one more round..then im DONE already but..the boots are just too heavy..and i cant run fast! *goddammit lar* I admit i have low stamina..*period cramp larrrrrrrrr* -.-

the 2nd one, we hafta do 20 push-ups, and 20 sit-ups (girls) in half a minute!..*sigh* Cannot rest ler..Nathanael did very well in those.. =D Jia kent did not bad himself too...xP

The most ridiculous THING was, we have to piggy-back our partner from one end to the other end of the school field..I think i did the worst..Coz when i was piggybacking alya (im not so sure about how to spell her name) I KEEP on making her fall..sortof..Her pants is quite slippery..ah huh..-.- she was laughing none stop wei WHEN she was piggybacking me and i was piggybacking her the next round. xD In the last second, i manage to finish it! (:

Talking about the marching test makes me wanna laugh. Tension lar when Kenneth is taking down marks for us. My brain flew to somewhere else, and it seems like im not concentrating. During pusing-pusing, i dint do correctly for some of it. And i was sortof the shortest among the candidates for the camp. -.- AND I WAS STANDING at the back of Nat. --!!
Gosh, i dint really memorise on how to give commands. Bernard did better than me. And so do May Tze. Bernard was actually tension-ing when kenneth was standing at the back of him and no one was helping him..Lol

Nat's commands made us paused for around 2 mins. Maybe he is quite nervous.

After Nat was my turn. Im like *shytshytshytshyt*..gosh..why must it be my turn so fast. I felt stupid when giving commands. I keep on making their marching messy. I guess. Gosh, now only i know its tough giving commands. When u dont even know HOW! i scream like a kid..-.-

After those test, was teori lor..I finished it in half and hour but well, mostly i tembak?

Then after that, chit chat lor...

Go home lor...

And enjoy my lunch~ XD


TAG BY LING
(11) people tagged with this quiz
- Xin wei
- Yu Ming
- Gloria
- Gan Ying
- William
- Nathanael
- Hann Jian

(10)
firstsfirst best friend : Laine lorr..
first pet : doggy..
first piercing : When i was in form 2..
first crush : Urm..i think when i was in standard 3
first CD : How on earth i know? Maybe barney?
first car : toy car yes...
first stuffed animal : teddy bear given by my kai ma! (:
first love : IS THIS the same as crush or...?
first place called home : my home la..where else..-.- (STUPID QUESTION)

(9)
lastslast beverage : Ribena..
last car ride : 2 hours ago..
last movie seen : prom night..-.-
last phone call : my daddy?
last song you listened to : When will it be me.
last bubble bath : i dont take it..-.-
last time you cried : i forgot..
last thing you ate : Hometown Laksa!!!!!
last bad thing you did : as in..|? i think lots?

(8)
have you ever you ever dated one of your best friend : Of course larr! XD
have you ever been arrested : Nope...
have you been skinny dipped : huh..|?
have you ever been on a limo : I wish i could..--!!
have you ever cheated : CHEAT in what? lie got lar..
have you ever been in love : Durrh...?
have you ever been in a car accident : NOOOOOO!
have you ever broken a bone : NOOOOO!

(7)
things you are wearing
- bLACK SHORTS
- White shirt
- specs...
- tand u know...XD


(6)
Things you've done today
- eat
- sleep
- RUN
- read
- watch tv
- PLAY
- blog
- online
-brush my teeth
-comb my hair
-tie my hair
- pack my bag
-wash the dishes..

and lots..XD

(5)
favourite things
- MONEY $$
- FOOD
- music
- hamster..[my pet!]
- my computer

(4)
people you tell almost everything too
- Izzaty
- Jin Hwei
-Laine

[there's Lots larr...]

(3)
choices
black or white : both..white better...(:
hot or cold : cold !
chocolate or vanilla : BOTH?

(2)
you want to do before you die
- Lots..

(1)
thing you regret
- Lots...[i wish i could go back in time] WHERE'S THE TIME MACHINE!!??

No comments: