Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm back to my blog.

*coffcoff* I hope it not too dusty..(:

Lots of unexpected stuff happened lately. Im just too lazy to blog about it. Or just i dont't feel like saying it out. Or else, it wont be a secret anymore. (: My deep deep secret.

Okay..I could only tell one..

is..

is....

psstttt...I'm a girl..*shhh* xD

I'm losing weight. Buuhhhh. Need to gain more weight. Its like almost everyday i skip my lunch BUT i eat chocolates none stop. lai lai lai..Who has chocolates, which they dont feel like eating it..give it to me.

But on 5 conditions:

1) Must not be expired
2) Must be edible
3) Must be delicious *like ferrero rocher or beryl's or watsoever*
4) Must not be those beer type chocolate *yucks*
5) I prefer dark chocolate though..(:


Haha..i don't know what to crap about..XD

No comments: