Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Back from the camp 2 days ago..

sigh..** I have to agree with people that this year camp sucks! *i cant believe i WEEPED! *sigh**

I know i shouldnt have build hatred on her, but its just that I TAK BOLEH TAHAN! i only can admit it through blogging, as i dont have the guts to speak out. -________-

I know maybe she is under stress, but pls dont treat ppl like rubbish! Im serious. Treat other people like ur friends. And to abide everything and to forget everything JUST BECUZ UR THE HEAD OF US! Camp is all about to HAVE FUN! Not to suffer from whatsoever!

And Daphney, the food is better then last year. And the chicken is the best! *I mean for the barbeque night*

Timothy, u r quite good activity planner! u take your responsibility well.

Marcus, chill laaaa..take it easy! XD

Melvin, ur crazy! In the water game..LOL

Chang nien, UR good! (x


Played the water game till go siao! And chee guan dint really get wet! *NO FAIR!* XP and btw, Kim Ngiam, I gotcha! hahaha! xD And i love ur guitar! xD Its soo cool!

Yu ming, my sister miss u so much! and hey, MR TREE! XD

And Xin wei, DONT ever stress out for kem pertaulihan. okay? (x


Gosh, i really miss the telematch during the camp.T^T

No comments: