Friday, March 28, 2008

tagged by gloria:-

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.


1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
People WHO have experiences more than i do..X)

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Chee Guan, Yi Xuan, and Steven. Chee Guan: I can critisise him gao gao and i can pinch him at least to release my anger.haha! Yi xuan can scold the two guys for me if they bully me, she's like a mummy to me! xD And steven coz he's like a kor kor to me.

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
I duno. Maybe all around the world?

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I have no idea. But lots!

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Of course! Its beautiful. (=

6. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Those friendships and my big big family. (X

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Spend some on chocolates. Use it to do whatever i like to do. Save more of course.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Nah. Its a tradition that guys shud express to girls. *ACCording to wat gloria said* I agree with her..

9.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Friendly, nice and im just glad that i knew them. [=

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
I duno what to say. -________-

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
The person WHO betrays and backstab others.

12. Highlight of the week?
Er, nth fun so far. Except for keeping on drousing asleep in class. hehe..

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point out la. I hate people who just keep quiet but at the back of u, start to talk bad about u.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Everything precious to me.

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Depends on my mood.

16. What's on ur mind right now?
Lots! Duno how to say it.

17. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
Er, to be more responsible and not to get angry easily?

18. Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
Bout something really shocking. I duno how to explain bout it. Just SHOCKING!

19. What's bothering you lately?
lotsa problems..

20. Duno.~ Im so blur right now. So, tada! thats it!

Im tagging:-

Yuming
Kayjun
William
Yi xUAN
Steven
Chee Guan
gan ying
Xinwei

No comments: