Saturday, March 15, 2008

Had tons of fun yesterday! In sunway pyramid with friends!

Thank you chee guan for teaching me how to release my anger on bowling! (x..

I sucks though~

Why you, chee guan keep on beating my score! in archery and bowling also! T^T Nvm, thank god ur tummy dat time pain, and de dancing challenge that day did not count! *grins*

For the first time..in bowling, i spared TWICE! TWICE! hehehe..and strike once..wakaka! Thx to chee guan. Thinking of the person whom i hated, really boils my blood. =X

In archery, chee guan laugh sarcasticly at me! T^T..*watch out chee guan, i wont lose to u!*

I aimed at de middle twice! in archery *woohoo* But still cg marks is way higher. Keep on aiming at the red line. Its seems like dat day is his red day. O.0!

Steven improved in bowling! it might be NS luck..haha! Gosh, i will miss him when he go NS..Coz no one FOR ME to release my anger on..hehe!

Sharon that girl ar..quite blur blur dat day..xD


Ltr upload photos~~~

No comments: