Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Three days before going to singapore i went to this ceramic making course. Its was a nice experience! There's my masterpiece>>>>
The lady even said that my vase was special cause mine was slanted aside. XD Its cool right? cause its different than the others. XD
This vase took me 2 hours to make it. Damn hard to make it though. Its end up quite pretty anyway. (:
During the first day in singapore we particular did nothing at all cause my dad and uncle was tired of driving. But the ladies were so excited to go for SHOPPINGGG~ XD
I love the hotel alot! It was Royal Plaza hotel. At first when my dad wants to park his car in, he dint realise he have to insert a card (its like a tax-charge card). I forgot whats it de.

And a football field was extended to the sea. Damn cool! XD
The hotel seat. Its kinda GRAND. XD
The hotel's swimming pool is big but kinda sucks. I still prefer sentosa's hotel pool better.
This is the place where i tried riding on a 2 person bike. At first me and my sister keep on falling from the bike. Being critisised by a 8 year old kid, Bryan and my brother was uber humiliating! But we girls did it and we came back safely! XD Some ppl even go for roller blading. Its SOO COOL. But i was so obsessed over riding a bike so i dont have the time to go for that. Barry keep on sticking to me. But i was amazed that he can actually cycle more than 5 km far. Amazing much for a 4 year old kid.
The scenery there was SO PEACEFUL. U can actually see lotsa ppl camp there. The ships can be seen from far because its near the seaside. (:
The cycle track was SOO LONG that it was even extended into the jungle.

Look!! People are learning how to sail. There's even water sports there. My dad said that i WAS TOO YOUNG for that. *sigh*


Thats the BIG BIG christmas tree i saw at Bugis Junction. So pretty~

I had tons of fun shopping. U can get Billabong clothes at a much cheaper price there. U can shop till u DROP! The fathers and their sons got bored of seeing the females shop. Its quite fun when the stuff u wanted to buy was cheap. But in other case, when i bought nothing AT ALL in a shopping centre i will complain that my leg hurts alot. XD



More pictures will be upload SOON. toodles~

No comments: