Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Its a BRAND NEW YEAR FOR NEW HOPES!
Last year there's been lots of ups and downs.
HAPPY 2009!!!
Its an ox year. So just don't act like a bull who always act straightforwardly. xD




Let the hamster do the JOB. XD *cover ears*


I just love watching fireworks right above me. Its just marvellous and its just a unforgettable moment. I missed last year where i went for countdown with friends. )'=

Chee Guan
don't be sad. There's always chance that u can see Justin Lo again. (:
Shall not celebrate New Year countdown at Gasing hill ever again!
Stupid trees just blocked my view form all the fireworks around KL and PJ area! BRRR!!

But Sunway has the BIGGEST fireworks this year! (:




*The smell of hope in the air*

I got back my sim card! XD Maxis people, please GIVE BACK MY LINE!! !@#$%^&*
Revenge is SWEET! (:
Nah, i dint really do something out of mind but with some respect.(:

No comments: