Thursday, December 11, 2008

I don't know what to post seriously. The camera is with my mum and i cant upload those photos!!

Its TIME TO RELEASE MY ANGER TO MY PATHETIC NEIGHBOUR.

Eh, the lady from No.42, in YOUR MID 30 OR 40. I don't BLOODY HELL care about your age but i DO care about YOUR MANNERS. Stop bugging my mum or complain whatsoever about my dog. Just care bout YOUR OWN BUSINESS. I think ur business is not BIG enough. But ITS OKAY. The business u DO everyday will be a big BUSINESS.

Stop disturbing our peaceful life when we are AWAY FROM YOUR PATHETICNESS. Stop disturbing us with YOUR BAD manners (mind you). Sorry la, dogs barking arent nonsense. ITS NORMAL, JACKASS. GO back to kindergarten to learn your manners or learn it from YOUR MAMA!

U said that u will shift house if my dog continues barking. SHIFT LA! SHIFT the faster the better! By this week IF possible. You think we will be heavy hearted to leave u? Sorry la, we will NOT MISS U AT ALL. Just miss ur PATHETICNESS only. (: Go live in the jungle LA if possible. The house there will be much cheaper and u will live a peaceful life with the monkeys. Isnt it WONDERFUL. So why wait??! There's the chance available for YOU! Especially for a person like u!


And my dog dont bark for no fucking reason ALRIGHT?! She just bark when she sees lifeless people like you, and it barks at strangers. She has a good eyesight and very observant of her surrounding. She is a good bitch that looks after my house well. SO GET A DOG! XD

Sorry la if my dog keeps on barking to disturb ur beautiful sleep. sorry. My SINCERE
APPOLOGISE.
Understood well?? so live well IN this HARMONIOUS neighbourhood. DONT try to create enemies especially ME.I can be a nice neighbour and a friend but can be ur worst nightmare.






Im in need to watch MOVIES with friends! In the cinema. I miss Singapore alot. Im thirsty for more FUN FUN FUN!

No comments: