Thursday, December 18, 2008


Food drives me NUTS.


D8


I'm going fatter and fatter day by day.
MUST GO ON A DIET
Until i couldn't fit in my new pants. =X



On second thought, its holiday and who cares!
I won't give up my favourite foods just FOR THAT.
I'm not that sensitive over my size NOW perhaps.
I won't want to end up with Bullimia.

De delicacies~ just make me drool.



These cupcakes are too pretty to eat. )=


This seems like Lasagna to me.


Pudina de Coco~



They call it the disaster candy meal. D8
But it seems edible and its really tempting.
Carne Frita Amofongada

Camarones Ajillo con tostones de Yuca


*TUMMY GRUMBLES*

Its that an EGG on top??



Don't know what it was called.


I can even imagine the smell of the FOOD~



Fish taco!!


Its MOUTH WATERING. (=


No comments: