Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged by Nat.


Rules: Simple and easy just follow the tag and colors, and EVERYONE
MUST DO THIS TAG OR A TERRIBLE curse will befall on you forever!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and after that tag 4 people of the opposite sex:





1. Personal name:

Teoh Hui Ee

2. Hobbies:
Sleeping. Zzz

3. Name of the Tagger:
Nathanael.

4. Your personal impression of him/her:
*Its like the previous tag i had done.*

5. First impression of him/her:
Bugger, must i repeat myself ? -.-

6. What you would do if he ever steals your love away from you:
I can always find another one! XD *joking*

7. Is he/she gay/ lesbian?
He is always gay, but not a GAY person. (:

8. What you would do if you ever fell in love with him/her:
If he can capture my heart only say la.-.-

9. would you sleep with him/her:
My sex pledge is still with me!!

10. Will she/he ever be your enemy?
I hope so not?

11. What does he/she do to you often:
Calls me dumb and blur and pathetic.

12. what do you think hes/her interest is in:
violin and horny stuff.

13. Do you think you will ever marry him/her:
No idea.

14. Kissed him/her before:
i rather kiss my teddy.

15. Do you like the rain:
Not. Not at all.

16. Your current relationship:
Zzzz.

17. what did he/she do to you that is unforgettable:
Err, what should i say? Always pathetic.

18. the worst thing you done to him/her
How would i know?

19. are you in love with him/her:
Zzzz.

20. iTag:

YumING
CheeLoong
Hann Jian
Chee Guan

No comments: