Friday, October 24, 2008

Physics Exam Paper 3 was EASY today!
Thank you Mr Yeoh for teaching us that just yesterday. Glad that i actually knows how to do.

Biology? Screw it. I draw the experiment wrongly. Explain about meiosis?! Bugger, i draw wrongly also. -.-

Addmaths was so EASY! According to Xin Wei. Yes, its EASY. Guarantee 'pass' for me.

English was okay. I fall asleep and dint know Justin was stalking me! Ugh, my blur look that time. The way he explains damn funny.

It will be a 5 day holiday!! Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday!! I dont really like it as i can't see him. T.T

Im actually reading the encyclopedia!! XD Its kinda fun reading it, i mean the kids version of encyclopedia which they translate all information into stories. (:

I hardly even TOUCH my guitar. Haiz.
I wanna go out during holidays!
I miss my friends now.
Most of all, i really miss you.
I wanna watch high school musical 3!

No comments: