Saturday, October 18, 2008

Exams are driving me nuts.
Im slacking the whole day yesterday. *I have a reason for it*
Not studying AT ALL . Not even moral. Just studied a page for BIO. As long as i studied right?? (:

There's this really freaking weird question in sejarah.

"Mengapakah Bahasa Arab *I think* digunakan untuk memantapkan Bahasa Melayu?"

Aiyo, main tembak je la. Just because it sounds familiar to Arab. *Although i know the answer is not right at all* xD

Which reminds me...



The posers!! (: Its too dark to look at our handsome and pretty faces though. Why is Riyal that short in the picture? =D


------------Skip---------------


Yesterday doesnt seems like a blast to me. Argued with someone.Or should i say its not particular argueing, according to him. But everything is FINE! (:
Whole day was emo-ing. Kinda. Right after i went to Subang from Bukit Jalil.

Ohyah, there's a concert in BUKIT JALIL today!! U can get the tickets for free. Just go there, empty-handed *But bring ur cash along* and you can get ur tickets. Just remember to do your part in charity. (: Jacyln Victor and Daniel will be there. I manage to watch their practising session there! No crowds no nothing yet. Just flash lights!! *Damn cool wei*

The went to 1 Utama for my really belated birthday celebration at Play & Learn centre. I am NOT THAT OLD , that they can shoo me off. Afterall, im the queen for the day. XD Same goes to my brother for being the BOSS for the day.

I met a guy from My school. Creepy enough he is my sister's friend's brother. When i went in, he gave me this weird stare so i glanced at him back. After 5 seconds, we looked away. Pretty pathetic right? XD

Then went in the room to makan makan. Then his brother was joking with us. He even asked my little cousin to try eating jelly with tomato sauce. AND my cousin really DID THAT! OMG. Although he was actually joking, the kid really did it! Bad influence to kids. -.-

He even thought that im a 13 YEAR OLG KID. And my sister 11year old. LOL. IM YOUNG!! NO AGEING PROBLEMS. :P

He kept on asking me to reassure that he is right.

"You're sure that ur 16 ar?"
"Nolah, im only 7 yrs old"
"Hahaha, very fuunnnyyyy"
"Then what is 1+6 then? 7 right?"
"Swt. I still cant believe that ur 16"

Then i was too bored and curious that i asked him if he was from my school. Unfortunately, he was from BU2 the so called 'smart school'. But on the other side, his brother, Nigel was from my school, and CURRENTLY he is in form 5!

Owel, so we start introducing to each other. Blablabla~

Then went to play PS2 with the kids. Halfway playing, Chee Guan called. So chit chat lor.
*I abandon my game for his call man* sigh'

Then after that, continue balik game. But my sister was playing for me, so let her play lo. Then Nigel's brother came and help us to solve the game level. Matrix's game is kinda fun.
When his character got caught by the police, he kept on shouting..


"Woooii!! let me go! Bastard!! Let me go! Argghh!! Stupid police!!"

Damn funny la his reaction. And i love his friend's nail colour. Black! XD

That Nigel was kinda blur when i asked if he knows chee guan. And his accent and chinese slang, kinda lousy. xP Deja VU! He is from Taman Megah also!! o.O!!

Owell, after that he joined us lor. Kicking balls of the ninjas and stuff in the matrix game. He even thinks that he is the kungfu panda. LOL.

After that went back home. And SLEEP.~ (:

No comments: