Friday, October 31, 2008


Happy Halloween!!!!! Boooooooooooo!! :p


Laziness strikes me again.
Should i EVEN play online games back? *Lazy train my characters*

CHEMISTRY!


I, Teoh Hui Ee, officially FLUNK IT with 'impressive' marks.

ADDMATHS!


Have i ever told anyone that u rocks in making people fail for it? :p

Got back my Moral paper back today. *Kinda relieved after getting it back*
I din't FLUNK IT! *Sniff sniff*

I hate end year exams. Its all CRAZY! My time to sleep is also LESSER! *bugger*
I need my sleep. My eyes bag are coming back! [NoooooooOOOoo!!!!]
I'm blur lately. Realllaaayyyyy B-L-U-R~~~

Ate pizza in school today. Why none of u all loves ikan bilis pizza? Its NICE! Well, spicy alil...BUT its nice! But still, i will stick to Hawaiian PIzza~

I need to learn how to play the song 'Rough Draft' by Yellowcard. It seems impossible to me, But........Aiyo, holidays coming already la. XD

*You're not replying my msg at ALL* )':


Missing YOU........................................................... <3





Actually half of me cant wait till holiday comes, as i can wear contact lens and change new hp! XD


p/s: Happy Birthday Tian Loong..! (:

No comments: