Monday, July 7, 2008

Last Sunday, the most tiring sunday ever, went for an ultimate race in 1utama. For barbarians age 16-24yrs. Its not a relieve at all!! Me, laine, and wuiteng is only 15+ la..Not even 16yrs! We seem to be like the smallest group there. But fortunately, wuiteng teamed up with steve. Lotsa ex-tmn sea students were there. Some even take the race so seriously, dress up in their athlete shirt. But end up dint win also. Just show off their shirt only...LOL All also big big size wan..XD

The first clue was killing!! Me and laine took around 45 mins just to find that stupid stairs. We found the second clue, but we must use the correct stairs. Its was like hell walking up different staircase and walk down back.

After we found the stairs, The crew just tore of one side of the clue..and ask us walk up the STAIRS AGAIN! *if only i know earlier, i rather tear it myself!!* >>>>>>





The second clue: go count how many shops at 2nd floor. We just simply tembak wan the ans. xD
Third clue: Went to seoul garden. Had a tough time finding it. (Why must they always give us the tough tough wan?) T.T
Fourth clue:Rock climbing...=.=!! LAINE! u rocks in it! =X
fifth clue: i forgot where de...=.=
6th clue: The stupid jetty restaurant..
7th clue: Futsallll!!!!
8th clue: Tamiya! The race track! xD
9TH CLUE: Coke challenge. Dint drink cause time up de..T.T
10th clue: TO AND FRO LION CITY?? [apa tu..?]

The clueessss!! >>


Finally! THE goodie baggg!! Although its small, maybe worthless..But it means alot to me! All my hardwork of running around, cracking heads..We finally proved it that kids can do it too! XD Our kids power!! Although we manage to get 10/18 clues only..[paiseh paiseh]


Legs feel like jelly after that...=.=!

After the race, went art class. Almost fall asleep during class..=.=!!

Then...Its karaoke!! In Neway at Puchong. Celebrating two of my little cousins' birthday. Lucky kids. [jealous]

Drank beer with sister. Its weird that my mum actually allow me and my sis to drink beer. LOL..Even my uncle say,' Aiya, drink once or twice, nevermind wan la' ...=X

Heavens, me and sis dint get drunk. XD Altoh she felt alil heaty..-.-

I sing till crazy de. Including my mum. My mum actually can sing really well! XXP MY uncles and aunties duet lerr! Fun moments~ haha..While the kids, are going to blast the speakers when they scream at the microphone. [telinga sakkiitt!!] I cant believe myself that i actually following the kids to sing nursery rhyme songs..xD

No comments: