Sunday, July 20, 2008


Cyberview Lodge Resort! (:



The Pool!

Telematch dint make me feel tired.

Instead i felt alittle bored. Maybe just because im the Ajk. Owell, get to wet ppl, i really felt satisfied!! Especially woon zhien, chee guan, and jia kent! *grins*

Gan ying looks so cute when she run. LOL.

Worms are actually nice to play with! I will just make myself right, NOT maggots! Those worms which you use to feed birds. All i can say is, jiakent's group made me laughed the most. They dint do bad in my station anyway. (:

After that, went to CYBERJAYA! There's where i really enjoyed my day. I went Cyberview Resort with my family and my aunty and uncle. There's something like an event for family to enjoy.

Once we reached there, they divided families into groups.

Well, my family is the WATERMELON group. [Why not orange..T.T]

Then they bring kids to a room, where they can meet new friends to play with. While the parents, will be in the hall, listening to boring speeches.

When they lead the kids in..[including me..--!] to the room..

Me: Are we in the correct room?
Sis: Are we..??
The kor kor in-charge: Yes u are, just go in..
Me: Are u sure?? [stares at the small kids which are around 8 yrs younger than me]
Sis: I don't think so. He said its correct.
Me: Damn, we are seriously going to spend our day with the bunch of kids.

On the other side, my cousins seems so excited. While me, sis and brothers, cant stop 'sigh-ing' there. -.-! Kids again. -.-! Owell, once we got in, they welcomed us with a really weird clap and act. But it is kinda funny. Then the kor kor & jie jie ask us to introduce ourself to the people around which u can see. BEING sporting enough, went siao with them.

This is how this game goes.
.
1) introduce urself to a friend
2) then remember wad is the person's name and his/her favourite food.
3) Then ur that person, and that person is you.

I know its complicated, but in the end i got myself confused too.-.-

After that, they had the twister game! LOL.i pity the kors and jies there. Twist their body til..adhui..sure sakit..xD

Then got this magic show. The man ask a kid to volunteer. And there goes this kid, name OSCAR went out. Let me tell u, this kid is really smart! Bu yao kan siao tha!

During the handkerchief trick, this man said he will make the hanky dissapear. Yea, HE DID MAKE IT DISSAPEAR, but!!..BUT...this kid knows where he hide the handkerchief.

Oscar: I know where u hide it!! Its in ur fake thumb!
All the kids: [stares]
Man: Eh, nolar..
Oscar: Yes u did! let me see! Show everybody!!! [grabs the man's hand]
Man: Eh eh, there's nth la. Dont disturb me. Let me do my job.

*Everybody laughs*

Then another kid volunteer, coz this man tak boleh tahan Oscar de. Oscar's brother who volunteer this time.

Man: See this fan??
Kid: I know this trick!! u want to make this fan split into three!!
Man: Wait till you see..

*the fan splits*

KID: i know how u do it! there's magnet!!!
Man: no..[while twisting the below part of the fan secretly]
kid: i know how to fix it back!! just that i duno how to twist it back only mah!!







Let me tell u. Even me dint realise wads the magic trick behind. [paiseh]

After that, i couldnt stand it till i went to the hall listening to speeches with my dad and mum and my mum's friend. The speeches is boring! TALKING about baby milk powder. And the speaker sumore say dont mix hot water with the milk as u will destroy the prebiotics. [So BAKA!] I do really want to 'zat'the speaker de! Dont mix with hot water den wad woh!! *sigh*
Sumore his slang ar..damn char wei. =X

After that, they serves us lunch. The lunch meal is GOOD~ Then the kids are back to theor room again.

After lunch, went to the self-discovery session with sis, mum, dad, aunty and uncle. Its something like a meditation session. Once we step in, me and sis cant stop laughing looking at the woman. She seems alittle weird.

During meditation session, she asked us to imagine the good memories and the bad ones. And ask us to forget all the bad memories. And lecture us about duno how to communicate with ppl well with PEACe. And ask all of us to close our eyes. She really made all of us fall asleep. Part of it not listening to her at all. My sis keep on looking at the way the aunty and uncles sleep. MADE my mum and me laughed along. Its suppose to be a quiet sesion, but we kinda made noises. Lol.DAMN PAISEH. Even my dad also cannot tahan.


Then, we went for a cooking session. They taught us how to cook. And make banana milkshake! Damn nice wei!

After that, my parents and uncle went for spa. Kids younger than 21 years old, are not allowed to go in. *sigh* If only i bring my high heels there, sure let me in de! T^T Mum and aunty had a funny experience during spa session as it is only their first time. xP

We totally forget about the yoga session. Then we head for swimming! I cant believe louis can really swim well! (:

After that went back home. And watch tv till midnight! Syok giler!

No comments: