Friday, July 4, 2008

I lay my love on you. Thats what i want to say to you. U dissapointed me today. *sigh*
I got a high hope that u will at least come. But u never show up. U made my life dark. Sorrow.
I never knew that love will be so hurt. U changed my life.


Yesterday was hari kerjaya. Where colleges from different places come and promote their college. Support Sunway College!!! Where's The One Academy's? Xinwei felt so dissapointed.

I dont really know what course to take..

Law? : No...end up maybe got shoot back with words instead..
Design? : My imagination extinct de..
Bussiness? : I worry of being bankrupt. =X
Marketing? : Seems really persuading. xP
Bussiness and communication? : Yu ming said i suits in that. *sigh*

Riyal is interested in modelling! Nvm, Izzaty will be the fashion designer. I will be the one who promote it to the world. Jin hwei will do the talking. Yu ming will help to design a web page for it. haha...xP

Form 6 life seems fun after being persuaded by a form 6 girl. DAMN, she is good in it! xD I like the bag! Seems really niceee!! nvm, i got a bigger plastic bag..=X

Today's fire drill sucks. Dont feel proud at all being at the field only by taking 5 mins to reach. At least they should raise a REAL fire . And teach us how to put off the fire. What if someone got stuck in the building. They dont expect him/her to jump down from the building right? How LAME can it go?

The funniest thing that made me laugh is When Yuming is in the Chemistry lab, when he lit a match up, the bell starts ringing none stop. haha....Hoh hoh..yu ming ah!! xD

After school, went for a badminton game at tmn mgh badminton court. At 1st, it dint went well, as ppl keep on ffk-ing us. And mood swing starts to attack me. Just something made me really moody.

Then went to the other court, with ying jin, to have a friendly match with a college guy. After playing for 10 mins, ying jin fall and sprained his leg. He began whining like a big baby. HE couldnt stand up and well, ernest went to buy ice for him. His leg bengkak like ....erm..quite big. Ask him to put the ice on his leg, he scream in pain. adhui. Dint want to admit it is pain, like a man! =.=!!! Somemore run and walk, and end up, shout softly in pain. =.=

Went back, and yea, practise guitar again and again.

Im dissapointed in her attitude today* haiz.

No comments: