Saturday, January 31, 2009


IM BACCCKKK!

MISS ME?

Lotsa relatives dint really pay a visit to grandparents house. On second thought i think they're trying to run away from giving angpaos. =X

All i did there was play, eat, sleep and busy entertaining those aunty uncles who came. I think i can communicated much better with my other relatives. Well, began to learn SPEAKING in teochew from my gramma. My grandpa is always Missing In Action.


My brother is always trying to exploit my sympathy in chodaidi. Its 'SHOW NO MERCY' when my cousins came to play cards along with us.

Lotsa accidents happened around my kampung area. Some even claim some lives.
The fireworks there DAMN KACAU la. IT WILL keep on going and going till 2AM! I wish i was 18 years that i can even follow my uncles to enjoy drinking at a nearby coffeeshop. Its not really a coffeeshop but ...i don't know how to explain it.



Before we go back to hometown, we went to this temple in kuala langat.

This is the so called famous FOH GUANG SHAN temple.
Its really beautiful at night where all the lights are lighted up.


On wednesday, my uncle organised this concert at a nearby badminton court. Sigh, i've always been a delicacy to those mosquito there. Even if u tried shooing it away, it wont fly away as it will keep on sticking to you until it suck enough BLOOD.

We even have to wait for 1 and the half hours for our dinner! Ohwell, the first 6 or 7 performances was by this guy NOT SO GOOD LOOKING. No claps for him though. No one even bother to listen to his singing. XD

Then the other performances was by these CHEAP SLUTTY sisters. Very eye sickening. The holy daddies will be at the back while those UNHOLY daddies will be in front dancing and flirting with her. Pity their wives. ):

Speak of the devil, suddenly she came to my table, she shook hands with us telling us to study hard..and blablabla.

We was like :-
"what the heck is going on?"

Her bra even glows in the dark. *sigh* HEY GUYS! If URE WONDERING where to get it, i think its sold outside there. (: But i think its special made. haha

Our cups look so BEAUTIFULLLL!
We went so high even if we're only drinking kikkapoo.
But on my cousin side (guys side) they kept on drinking beer till went drunk de. 5 cans each ar! They are even younger than me!


Those are my grandpa's BAO BEI. XD

No comments: