Saturday, February 14, 2009



I screwed Physics today. Just because i can't even pay attention on my book yesterday. Can't even sleep.

*Gosh. WHAT was i thinking.*

I just LOVE HIM!!! :P
Happy Valentines to everyone! (:
Everyone deserves TRUE LOVE. *sniff*

Speaking of prom. Had decided to go Kar Sing's prom. Cause HE will be there and ROODEY or JJ will be there! *drumrolls please* xP

Nvm, i've got enough money to pay for it first. hehe.

Watched Titanic movie just now. ITS REALLY TOUCHING. Never fail to cry whenever i watch it. Warning: DON'T HOLD BACK YOUR TEARS. Its going to be really tough.


Leonardo DiCaprio wasnt that HOT actually. But his role as Jack Dawson was REALLY GOOD!
Kate Winslet was a really pretty lady. I really pity her where she got slapped by her so called fiancee. *Face problem la that CALEDON*

When the Titanic sinks...and it was absolutely stunning.It showed us the back half of it crashing down on a hundred freezing, drowning people; a third class mother attempting to sing her children to sleep because she knew they were all doomed (broke my heart - i cried the most right there at that point)

I believe i can fly~ Really love this part. She really trusted him. *impressive* I want to fly too! :P

The kissing part! So romantic~ Kids under 13yrs, DONT LOOK!


He even risked his life saving her!




P/s: I really really really love u alot. I had the best valentines day. (:




No comments: