Friday, January 23, 2009

Its Chinese New Year Eve.

And my main objective for this new year..

is..


GAIN 5KG! Im GOINNNNGGGG FAAAATTTT! :p

I don't care if my jaw still hurts. But with the help of that traditional plaster, i think my jaw will get better soon. There's just too many of questions threw at me

There's just tons of homeworks for me to finish up during this CNY holidays. Ugh, such a great stuff for me to enjoy the holidays.Zzzz.


Can i just hire someone to do my homework for me?
Just don't charge interest on me. (:
I am gradually slacking day by day. BUT i finished up decorating the front board! *Yay for me!*

IM proud of *HIM* for once today! So happaaayyy! (: cant wait to see happy ending. ((: Right Nat? Hehehe.

Time to collect angpaos! $$$$$ RICH RICH RICH! XD

No comments: