Saturday, November 8, 2008


Yesterday was insane!!

Well, it was a BLAST too!! XD

Just love to kacau Nat's dog. It keep on showing the fierce look to me when i kept on disturbing her.Then i showed her the fierce look back. I think it was thinking..

Spottie:
I am so gonna bite that girl if im OUT from my cage!

Today went to my cousin's concert at APIIT school.
The school was HUGE!!!
Just love the school. Especially the cooking room. Every table has OVENS!
Wanted to go in to bake something *without anybody noticing*..BUT it was LOCKED! -.- Oweel, my sis and me have to go back to the hall again to watch the performances.

It was okayla. But i prefer my ex-kindergarten's concert. It was way nicer. And more entertaining.
Add Image

Add Video

The kids were SO ADORABLE!! Some only. I only dislikes those kids who are really mischevious.
Love their clothes too.
My cousin sister at the most left side. Well, dancing malay dance though.

This is the HOKEYPOKEY dance performance! Still remembered that i danced that before! I think i dance better than them when i was at their age. =X

They looks like pom pom girls and guys. LOL
The computer lab! Its i-Mac!! I love that school!!
This is her class drama. Lil mama protecting her kids. One of them was being a target of the wolf.It was damn funny.
Gosh, i love their korean traditional clothes!!

No comments: