Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged by Bernard

1. Who are you?
Huiee la durh.

2. Who is more important to you?
Everybody!

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
No. Only stupid and dumb and brainless ppl will do that.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Sometimes??

5. How many babies you want?
2 IS ENOUGH. A girl and a boy~

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yup..as always i see it all the time! (:

7. What is your goal for this year?
Enjoy myself and to correct my mistakes.

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Yeap..(:

9. What's a perfect boyfriend like to you?
Erm..the criterias that the current one have.

10. What feeling do you love most?
Happy and HYPER!

11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
uRRRMM..

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people you hate ?
Yea, go get a life!!

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yeap, every single one. (:

14. What does flying means to you- In a plane?
Erm..going to another place faster??

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
Urm..MONNEEEYYY! XD

16. Who's hotter?Chace Crawford or Kevin Peake?
None.

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
Man, Nerd (joking), funny, and always feel sleepy..XD

18. What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
Listening to songs, and talking to him. (:

19. If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
Nah, whats past had passed.

20. What are your fear(s)?
Boogeyyman!! =X And ghost. And cruel humans.

DAN OTHER TAG :
Rules and Regulations:
1. Each player writes a little blog of 15 weird or little known facts about yourself.
2. People who gets tagged needs to state the rule clearly before hand.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to tag and write their names down.
4. No Tags back!!!!

Im playful
I love to rebel (Don't u dare say any word TARVIN)
I love chocolates.
Im in DEEP LOVE with him
I love my life
I hate to be alone
I am a lazy person.
Im not that studious.
I love my family and friends.
I have a bantal busuk.
I like to imagine dance moves.
I love contact lens
I burp out loudly in my house.
I love to eat and sleep.
I dont like being controlled by anyone.

People I tag.
1. CheeLoong
2. YuenHee
3. William
4. YiXuan
5. Kevin
6. Tarvin
7. Nathanael
8. Steven
9. NyokeYee
10. Hannjian

No comments: