Thursday, November 13, 2008

Next week have to balik kampung.
Another boring week for me.

Yesterday went for a karaoke outing with friends.
Bought a new sim card there! *grins*

Don't know why Nat was emo..Ohhweelll,
Had fun screaming on the mic with Steven and LiKheng.
Wanted to drink kampai, BUT IT WAS SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE! I can get it FOC la.-.-

And tarvin..ur screaming and singing..SUCKS! xD
The food there was okaylar. What do u expect from a rm10++ package?
We even requested for a bigger room. Fully equiped with PS2, karaoke stuff, TOILET..
But we dint even play that ps2. Such pity.
While sharon and Mun Chen(If i spelt his name correctly)...HAD FUN DATING ohh..XD

Bernard can actually RAP..XD

After that went to walk walk around cineleisure.
I got a hair-cut. It was short and i REGRETTED for having that haircut. -.-
My dad's first reaction was:-

"OMG, why is ur hair so short??"



Ugh, wearing contact lens can be a nightmare for me. But its okay la. (; My heart cant stop beating when my mum help me put on my contacts. MATA SAKIT TAO..
Its brown. I think i look better with green contact lens. :p


My doggie never forget bout me. *awww*
She had the most beautiful fur among her bitch friends. XD

No comments: