Friday, September 12, 2008

Roaarr!

Im back...!


AFTER 3/4 DAYS..(i guess) Miss me..?

Monday:

Flashback* I forgot what had happened that day. Let's just skip it.

Tuesday:

Owhh OWWH! Baseball! The glove stinks. And my hand is too small for it.. baseball is fun! Suitable for all ages. (:

Wednesday:


Disected that poor froggie. Justin that killer! Riyal put the chloroform on that poor froggie.
T.T

Its kinda cool disecting it. Justin was sweating like mad when disecting it. And end up acted really ganas with it. I mean, the way he disected it! Never ever let him be the surgeon next time. (:

But what still confuse us is..

Is it a male or a female?





What should i say somemore? High heels day for me. Walked like a duck. -.-

Sharon: Huiee, how u walk??
Me: Just ignore me. I just wanna walk fast.
Sharon: U seems like nvr wear high heels before le. it seems that u had a hard time wearing it.
Me: Not my first time though. Owhpulezz! The sun is burning my head!

*went to ying jin house with Nat and Ming Long*

Then we play the darting game..

Ming Long: If i dint kena the bullseye, I wont be a father next time.
Evrybody: *laughs*

Then went back to tuition for the next class.

When halfway walking..

Me: *watch the steps girl*

Suddenly....*SLIDES DOWN THE STAIRS*

Humilating enough to fall in front of everybody. And starts laughing like crazy de.


Sharon: Are u okay girl? U doesnt seems ok.
Me: Im fine. Im okay. *LAUGHES REALLY INSANELY*

Fine fine...HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA- keep on laughing. I don't care. =X


Well, Is this week meant to get myself hurt lotsa time??

1) My bruises on my knee
2) Bruises and cuts on my leg
3) Scratches on my hand


Broke my record! *woott*

Thursday:

Stayed back. Pissed my dear alittle.

Don't ever let me see that form 2 girl again.


That girl reached school late around 12.50 pm. She dare not go inside the class or either go find for pn juley or en. ismail for the surat kebenaran masuk class. Fine, me and sharon are so kind hearted enough to help her. Just know her that day only wei! Thanks to a girl. -.- Poor me and sharon. But dont know why on earth she wait till 2pm only tell us that she actually late for class! *IM SO GONNA SEPAK HER*

When we walked up the stairs she end up *suk sa* dont wanna go see teacher. Then she say she wanna ponteng school. Ask her hide in library, Tak mao pulak. -.-

Fine, Then no choice then bring her go ponteng lor. Then i pull Nat along.

Bring her go back field. Nat helped her take her stuff. Just pass it to him just like that! Tak mao pulak cause i hafta go back school early. And sharon want to go back early. Same goes to Nat.

Then we walked all the way back to front gate.

Then discuss about it. Here is how the conver goes..

Me: so how now..?
Form 2 kid: I don't know.
Sharon: U cant go to my house ler. Cause my mum dont allow.
Form 2 kid: Really cannot ar?
Me: Eh, u ponteng before ar?
Form 2 kid: Yea, with friends to KL.
Me : Fine, u go SS2 PONTENG LA. i cannot follow u ler. cause i have to balik early.
Form 2 kid: Plss...*using puppy eyes and lame cute voice trying to persuade me which is NOT working* follow me.
Sharon: Its dangerous for a girl to take a taxi there le.
Me: Then go OU ponteng lor.
Sharon: Hah?! She alone mer?!
Me: We 3 also cannot. Then thats the only way ler.
Kid: I scared ler. *gives us the cute look*


[THAT KIDDO loooks at Nat]



Kid: Can follow me?
Nat: I cant ler. I dont have money. And i need to go back already.
Kid: How u go back?
Nat: Walk back.
Kid: I follow u can? where is your house?
Nat: ERRRMM..very far wan wor. Around half and hour walk ler.
Kid: Nvm, i walk with u. I go to your house lor.

*Me and Sharon stares at him*

Me: Cannot ler. He got tuition not long. He needs to rest. And its not SWEET for a girl to go to a guy's house.
Sharon: Quite true.
Kid: *use her cute voice* Pls..? CAN teman me? *Trying to act cute*
Nat: Cannot ler.

*If Nat agree to bring her to his house, Im gonna sepak him! *I mean it! * And if she ever flirts with him again, i poke her eyeballs out man!


After that, sharon persuaded her, and finally that KID agree to go ponteng alone. [Bye! i dont wanna see u again!]


We are actually LYING that we are busy. *GRINS*


Friday:


Nothing much happen. The fish is lucky enough not to get itself killed today cause its TOO pretty! (:

No comments: