Thursday, September 25, 2008

Attacked by flu Yesterday. Bad Luck just Landed on me.

Flu+migrain+fever = Bacterias JUST love me.

Why must it attack me yesterday?! It was the day which im suppose to spend time with that fella. *GODDAMMIT*..

I nearly doze off in accounts tuition. But the teacher's EYES are just TOO BIG. Keeps staring at you to keep YOU awake. [scary]

Chee Loong get bullied AGAIN in tuition. [Congrats ya dude]...AND..Chee Loong..Gambatte! Just do whatever that You Won't regret at the end-

Woot! My group won for the crossword puzzles and the drama play for ENGLISH. Tmr will be the last day Miss Fathiyah will be teaching in this school. I will miss you so much teacher! T.T I will be missing your sweets too! XD




I'm tired.


Hopeless.


I just don't know what am i thinking now.


desufnoc.


I want to pots gniyl ot felsym.

No comments: