Sunday, September 7, 2008

I don't know what to blog about..
Nothing to say..
Lately, people keeps changing..
attitude..and everything!
Why cant ppl just think before they say anything?!
I might not be that way too..
I know u might say it accidentaly..or whatsoever..but..Just think!




Gosh, I dont know what am i talking about..(:

Went to Ming Tien foodcourt just now for dinner. This uncle [grampa to my brother's friend, louis] damn nice wei. He paid for me and my cousin's meal. Though we don't know how he knows what we ordered, maybe he stalked us?! O.o?! But he is a nice grampa to louis.. [lucky la thiskid]..*jealous*


Then there's this guy came to serve us our chicken rice. And then, he told us..

Guy: Yang nih dah bayar..LENGZAI


Me and cousin: *stop and stare*


When he is like 5 feet away from us already, I laughed till nearly fall of my chair. Hillarious la..its either the guy's cantonese sucks. *cant blame him la, he is a foreigner*.. Or he got problem d..XD

Then ltr, after shop for 'durians' Me and siblings went up the stairs..And i ter-hit my head somewhere. Then start laughing like a maniac. My brother was like 'Eh, jie, u okay anot?"


Seriously, my tummy was filled with laughing gas today. XD

No comments: