Friday, May 23, 2008

Tagged by Nat.

RULES:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer. Even though it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!!!
4. Tag 5 people.
5. Bold the questions. And with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the question

How are you feeling today?
Big Bang- Last Farewell
Hypperrrr babbyyy~ xD After the badminton game. (:

Will you get far in Life?
BoA- Winter Love
I duno...

Will you get married?
BoA- Make a Secret
Have to. Dont we? The feeling of being loved is always great! (x

How do your Friends see you?
YUI-Namidairo

I duno..i seriously duno..

What is you best friends theme song?
Jonas brothers- When u look me in the eyes
Lots. I mean who u want me to say about?

What is the best thing about your friends?
YUI- Feel my soul
They entertain me, they will always be there for me, they cheer me up..etc

What is the story of your life?
Yui- Goodbye days
Long story weiii..(:

What is high school like?
Yui-Fugainaiya
Its a place where older kids enjoyyy! (:

How can you get ahead in life?
Yui- Dramatic
I dont know..=.=!!

What is in store for you this weekend?
Yui- crazy
PSP!!!!!!

How is your life going?
Chris Daughtry- over you
Not really enjoying..But well, for now yes!

Will you have a Happy Life?
Britney spears- radar
of course!

What do your friends really think of you?
Breathless- shayne ward
How would i noe? Short probably? (x

Do people secretly lust after you?
Simple plan- grow up
......taktao......

How can i make myself happy?
Zhang Tong liang- heart
i think im always happy? But grumbles easily..hehe

What should you do with your Life?
Backstreet boys- inconsolable
Be happy go lucky! (: Love it to the maxxx!

Will you ever have children?
P.diddy feat keyshia cole- last night
Yea..i think..

Tagging:
1.Yu Ming
3. Izzaty
4.Nyoke Yee
5.Keng hwa

And those to whoever who wants to do it..


I have DONE mine!!!

No comments: