Thursday, May 8, 2008

By now, i think i shud noe that i WILL definately FAIL for ADDMATHS!! I blanked out during that exam. Talk about the toughness of the paper.!! Im like *omgwhatthefcukisthis* Guuhhh, i just sucks in addmaths. And what's de prob with Sharon! Dat insane maniac fella said addmaths is easy..OMyGOSH..I need her to teach me addmaths next time de.

But the weird thing is, i found that sejarah is actually quite easy. Especially the jahiliah question. What's actually correct in human principle is wrong. Its the total opposite. So, can main tembak oledi. HAHA!

Mamamia.physics! I did not study the experiment question! *regretted for not reading mr yeoh's notes* But i think the experiment i created make sense to teacher..*i guess*

I WILL BE READY TO WATCH MOVIES TILL SIAO DURING HOLIDAYS.

And i will be waiting for Gloria's b'dae! *YES YOU, GLORIA* XD

And all de best people, for the mid year exam! XD Dont get too pressured! XD

No comments: