Friday, May 23, 2008

Chemistry succccckkkkssssssss toooooo thhhheeeee MAAXXXX!

Who on earth will like Chemistry?! Only geeks DO!

I'm pissed over my chemistry marks. Pissed. It makes me think how stupid am I. Im going to drop chemistry if i ever do badly in it again. I love u accounts! XD

I had a wonderful time in school today! Teacher's day was a blast!

-faidi's singing sortof suckss..
-The drag queens was seexxxyy~ U guys, might even fall in love with them..haahaha! (:
- Performance by KRS! woohoo! macam concert! (x
-Telematch is funny. Pn faridah wasss soo cutteee! (:
-Hip Hop dance damn geng! fuyoh! make my sleepy eyes open! (x

I dint know Siew Mun and Kah Jun can dance!!! wao?


After that, went to play badminton with ying jin, sharon, cheeguan, etcetc..

It was fuunnn! Me, my cousin, chee guan and ying jin actuaallly played for 3 hours! wao?

And i improved my skillllsssssss! gwahahhaha!

So, nat, WATCH OUT! bwahahahah!

No comments: