Sunday, August 3, 2008

Saturday

Was KRS agm. Kinda fun wei. At first when reach school, i forgotten to bring those food stuf for the punishment. Reached quite late sumore. Haizz..Then went to prepare My station stuff. he spider web game. hahaha! Felt damn evil wei. *grins*


Melvin my partner for that game. *gwahahahaha!*

When the seniors group reached first, i was actually wondering whether jia kent can do it anot. On the second attempt, he can do it wwei! *bravo* Kenneth was like a snake, only kena once..Geng betul. Thats the benefit of being small. Hahahaha!

After that, was the AGM thingy. Felt damn blur when hong chun announce my name. Duno wad to do on stage. LOL.

After that, went makan KFC in 3C. Lucky jia kent wasnt being greedy. xD I stil want piza though. But Domino only open at 11pm! Damn it! We are suppose to watch a slide show about annual camp, but teacher la!, took back the projector. -.-

Ltr at night, went to Cousin sister's 2nd bdae parttaaaayyyy! XD Dint join the kids that much, cause..OLD de lar for that small kid games.




Today

Went to OU. Me and peggie reached at the same time. ut dint know which car are we in. -.-
Lucky that girl come early to teman me and sis....Uggghh...my sorethroat went worser today. T.T

After that, went makan lor with jia kent, jenn yee & cousin, ji yan, peggie, my sis and me. Jia kent damn childish ler. Keep on playing with the A&W toy. =X

Den we planned to watch movie lor. Jenn yee dint join us however. Chee Guan seemed so EMO when he reached GSC. haizz.. Duno what is his problem wei.

Watched KUNGFU HIP HOP!

Its a nice movie i can say. Sometimes can be boring. But i like the DJ. She is sooo good in it! XD
I liked their dances too! But the ending was kinda ridiculous. -.-






After that, went to the arcade! Daytona! Fuyoh, car terbalik till ..duno wad to say. Kemek everywhere. LOL. The guys ar, lost to an old man wei. =X Keep on camwhoring with Ji Yan and peggie. LOL


Then there's where Ernest noticed me. Was alittle surprised when saw him. Anyway, it was his b'dae also. (:

Then played snooker with Bernard, Jia Kent, and him. I sucks in it. Girls really dont have the talent in it. LOL. Ernest taught me how to play it. and yea, someone think something NEGATIVE de that time. -.- wth??

THEN, after yee zhian, yu jie, and tse hui came, jia kent went to join with them to watch movie. Then left me, and the others go play bowling lor. Its was fun!!! I beat Bernard! First time beat ppl wei! XD

Then go walk walk. Chit chat. And nathanael said that i sounded like a MOUSE. -.-...Just because of my sore voice! -.-

Then go wong kok. SIT there for awhile den me and sis go home de..

Shall upload the photos soon..(:

No comments: