Friday, August 15, 2008

izzaty, laine, me and *i forgot whats his name de* psps...-.-
Woo??
Guess whos hands are those! XD


More pictures alert!! (:


Mps is finally over..

Biggy thanks to..

Yuming, tarvinder, shu ning, izzaty, boon kang, kevin, charmaine, ganying, mua sister, kay jun, nathanael, timothy, ming loong, gloria,wen jun, hong chun, ..and LOTS MORE!! (:


Ugh, i miss cosplaying! T.T What i also miss most is..

NAT'S & tarvinder's & Yuming's & Hong Chun's performance..!! *Encore encore!!* Sniff snif..proud of u all! U all played damn well! *jealous of nat's skills* lol..

What makes me laugh after thinking about it is..

1) When a form 1 kid asked me...
Kid: Eh, jie, stil remember me mar?? Me: durh..ur the noisy kid..*hehe* Kid: Got hentai mar?? my friend also want to watch ler.. Me: o.o!! Kid: 5 star hentai ler! Got mar?? Me: 5 star hentai dont have wor..but 4 star got la..come again tmr, den i let u see the video. Kid: I WILL COME! DEFINATELY!


2) When we are cosplaying and friends starts to give us the funny funny looks..haha..

3) I freaked Bernard! *grins*

4) Nathanael's dumb dumb look! hahahhahahahaaha!


I want to style peoples hair again! Wenjun and Tarvinder! Sifuu!! XD

I tak sampai hati to remove my makeup..anyway, thank you charlene, eng siew and xinpei! xP

I wish that we could actually cosplay longer. why must it end so fast! T.T

Everybody looks great in their costume. Especially Nat, yuming, izzaty, lynkam, jin hwei, and lots lots!! (:

No comments: