Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Nice day eih?
Nope...kena marah..*owhhhyeaaahh* (=='')
I wanna go to 'Niu che sui'. Heard that the place is similiar to chee cheong kai. Woohoo!
But 1 bad thing was..It causes massive traffic jam around my house area during weekends!
And i think im gonna miss the concert this week i guess? Hong Kong singers coming down here to perform ler! NoooooOOOOooooo!

Went to Biology lab today. Gah, i pity the poor innocent little rabbit being disected by those past Form 6 students! How can they do that! T^T..*It reminds me of my rabbits*..sob sob.. Ivan went screaming in the lab after he saw a bottle with disected frog inside. I think ngam ngam the frog being diawet lor..*Shud be*

Lalalalala~ this thursday gonna ponteng house practise! wakakkaa! *p/s: i dont wanna run*..xD..I got teacher (Pn. Norna) permission wan ar! hehe... Those who wanna help me on that day for de deco for mesyuarat agong..Come and help me! dont shy shy..=)

Went high Last sat. There is this 2 uncles taught me how to play guitar! Extra tutor ler..xD.Foc sumore. Hahaha..Bfore i went to visit them, Drank red wine! *YUCCKS*.But i got addicted to it instead. And yea, i went high. And i can feel as if i got fever liao.. ^^.. My cousin kenot tahan that taste coz its red wine from other country. And on that day itself, sharon attended a dinner party near my housing area.

Sharon: Huieeeeee! i wanna sumore red wine! bUT my mum dont allow me to drink de!
Me: Harh? Why? p/s: yuccckkkyy ler...
Sharon: Nooooooo!! I drank 3 full cups. And now, owh great, my mum forbid me to drink de!
Me: Hey! better den me lar! i drink only quarter ler.
Sharon: Im going HIGH now..
Me : I can sense that..
Sharon: I feel much better after talking to sumone. At least i can stop laughing none stop.
Me: OMG! dONT GO more high!
Sharon: cANT HElp itttttt leeerrrrr!! T^T


Wel, i kinda grinned when i was talking to her..xD

No comments: