Saturday, January 19, 2008

Gahhhhhhhhh!!! I need to have at least 1000000000 papers to scribble on!!!
My life lately suckss! What i shouldnt have known..I had knew it!! It sucksssss!!
AHHHHH! i really need to scream out what i want to say!! It hurts letting it in my heart..
Gahhh..* to:~~~~*....I MISSSSSSSS YOOOOOUUUUUUU! Im so uselessssss...
Why must all happen to me in just 1 month?!!
I reallly need to tel u wad i wanna tell..
But..u doesnt seems to care~
Ok, i start tearing papers the past 2 days..Ppl can see that im in a real bad bad mood..
Which..my whole face turned *black* the whole day..
And..even jefferry said that i looks so down that day...
aHHHH!!! I need to really express out everything!!
Ask u what i wanna ask!
Know what i wanna know!
U kinda let me down on that day..
Well, am i being tough now? I DONT KNOW!
Yixuan AND
sharon..thx for being there for me...And chiau hui..thx for letting me pinching u..
*omg! i turned into A sadist! * opps?? xD

No comments: