Monday, April 30, 2007

why everybody so emotional arh these days?? i dun get it.......m.y. pulak miss sumbody...as if she misses a guy...well, she said its not a guy...and she ask me to ask es....haiz...nvm i will ask her..haha..wtd, i memang pat wan mar...

whats wrong wid ME?? MEEEEE??????????????? more emo?? i guess so........... BUT WHY ARH??? why emotional?? OR IS IT GIRLS MEMANG EMOTIONAL WAN?? okok...........i dont get it..why i miss that person sooooo much........... * GET THAT PERSON OUT OF MY BRAIN!!!****

i dun get it..why ppl keep on asking me this....*U TREAT ME AS A FRIEND, GOOD FRIEND OR BEST FRIEND....* HOW COULD I ANSWER THAT??!! I TREAT EVERYONE EQUALLY........... except to some that i really am close with...then thats my best fwen......* my really best friend**...that wont poke my back!! when im not looking!! or noticing>...... i had a really best best friend since std 2...she is a really nice friend......a really true friend..altoh we do sumtimes argue to each other...we shared problems each other...*although she sumtimes doesnt likes being the middle person in sum stuff..*dont ask what it is** and the first ever song that made me cry is...a japanese song...*Ayumi Hamasaki - Heaven* so nice le..... she will forgive me..*maybe sumtimes** hahaha...she is definately a nice nice friend...


to some of u all...i think u noe hu is that.........haha........... THE FIRST EVER PERSON I CRIED FOR..IS THE PERSON** I REALLY LOVED THAT PERSON....*BUT....WE..JUST REMAIN...........HAIZ....** I DONT WANT to talk about that anymore...it had left a deep scar on my heart.. i cant believe i cried for you!!! i think i misses u too much...i dont want to think bout it anymore!!...........................................................................................................!@#$%^&*()_+.........



thank YOU MY FRIENDS!!! LURVE U ALL SOO MUCH..THX FOR CHEERING ME UP WHENEVER IM SAD..although i noe most of u all might think im happy from the outside...but inside....there is depression.... most of all.......thanks!!!!!!!

No comments: