Saturday, April 28, 2007

lotsa stuff happened today!! out of sudden 4 ppl sms me at once!! sry keng hwa!! i reply ur message late!! haha..*paiseh..* i was enjoying my slumber that tym..hehe..datuk K kor kor cannot walk pulak... hurt his damn knee..ask him not to go school tml..he pulak say he want ..haiz...stupid fella la him.. my damn couz pulak tak pergi marching..haiz...shud i go in the evening?? will i ruin everything..*includin the formation??** i din even noe pn lee was a cristian!! haha...thx ellysha for de info... 3-5 hm.....i think im going..pray to god that my mum allow me to go....i guess she allow..*if it doesnt rain..and the weather isnt that hot** i dun get it..why my couz cant find the sahara field..haiz...whole night i was thinking about dat... *dun ask me wad is it**...shud i or shud not.. and PHEI FANG!! NO MORE SCARY STORIES PLEZZ!! i cant sleep the whole night u knoe...thinking about that!!! *argghhhhhhh***

No comments: