Wednesday, March 14, 2007

yesterday is a nice day...FOR ME..

MARCHING dam syok weih yesterday....unfortunately...i can hardly woke up..and thanks to my sister and my brother who woke me up... and when i reach sahara field...hardly can see anyone there yet..and its almost 8am liao.. haiz..if i noe earlier...i shud take my own sweet tym sleeping for another half and hour.. haiz..

YESTERDAY..although there isnt many marchers hu went for the practise...i did enjoy myself there... hun fai so funny ler...that botak ex-president... haha..i pity the guys weih..have to bare foot and march bcuz when they march they dint pacat tumit... haha.. i pity hongz ad sum other guys ..do pumping on top of the water puddle..and hong chun shirt is wet..haha...

and wei kein, hongz, and jia kent shouldnt take the challenge la...end up kena hukuman pulak..
seriously..u all march that tym very funny la... and the syok sendiri thingy quite funny...

haiyoh, i miss the tepuk sap sap sui la..



very paiseh weih..when i want to go back that tym..cant find the stairs to go up... haiz.... hun fai sumore asked me to do lompat tingi..* my lompat tinggi sux weih* but lompat pagar boleh tahan la... sumore call my nike-y gurl...haha..i was so paiseh dat tym...



at tuition dat tym...my geo teacher abit weird la...when he wants to look at the tym..padahal he wasnt wearing a watch dat tym.. by counting his bulu's he noe wats the tym de....geng weih..my cousin and i keep on laughing...


ernest ponteng geo tuition just bcuz..he dun want to listen teacher..talking...*ok..students* at least 128 tym ... when his period that tym...all the students can go siao weih..well, i also go siao in tuition yeasterday....tml will go more siao..haha...coz..tml is sjh tuition mar..

No comments: