Thursday, March 22, 2007

as busy as a bee!!


HAD 4 PROJECTS HAVENT DONE YET!!! imagine me..all alone doing that stuff!!! and i was soooo confused making decisions!! should i or not.....haiz...


HAD A HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE TODAY...'thanks' to Ernest..that quite annoying fella sitting at the back of me during tuition... BUT he is kinda funny..haha.... at first he called me mummy..then he called me jia jia....*at least jia jia sounds better than mummy!!* haiz....during sjh period..he kept on poking me at the back with his pen or pencil!! anooying betul!! cause he wants answer for the sjh test..padahal i wasnt listening to teacher most of the time... and i duno a single thing of chapter 4....


that ernest is getting me on my nerves!! luckily..i manage to control myself... is to CHILL~~~~ DOWN.... he attempt to drink water from my bottle... *grr** it is bcuz he kept on bg me to let him drink sum water..padahal when i ask him to take water some water from outside of the classroom...he dun want..the reason is no CUP!! GRR...HE SAID the jia jia outside just wouldnt giv him a cup.... called that jia jia preety also dunwan... so that maybe after hearing his praises she will giv him.. haiz...


BUT end up oso..without my knowledge he went and took my bottle!! and he went and wet my shirt....!!* abit only la* luckily not wet my shirt with the leftover milo packet drink!! or else i will slap him on the spot!! well, i wanted to wet him back...but one of his fwen went and took a bottle and wanteed to splash me!! den i hv to hold back....


haiz..but he end up did drink the water from my bottle..but luckily..no saliva in my bottle!! haiz...he arh....can be kinda annoying, but can be nice...at least i got one correct more than him iin the exam...*no offence..my marks are kinda low....coz..i tembak almost every single question...* tml rain again!!! i dunwan go marching...hehe

No comments: